Receive Immediate Cash on Your Receivables With PFC Funding II, LLC
PFC Funding II acquires, manages, and liquidates portfolios of defaulted receivables from credit originators including but not limited to lenders, banks, finance companies, hospitals, and medical service providers. If you need an immediate cash influx, we can turn your distressed receivables into liquid capital by purchasing your debt. PFC Funding II is a business partner with Professional Finance Company, Inc. PFC Funding II places all its purchased receivables portfolios with PFC for collection, which ensures that the integrity of your organization is maintained with all debt collection efforts.
PFC understands the delicate balance between collections and consumer/community-relations. Under PFC Funding II’s unique model, the client maintains control over who collects from their consumers and the type of collection efforts used for the life of the accounts. PFC Funding II never resells accounts; clients simply lose too much control and bear far too much risk. From a consumer-relations perspective, this is the preferred model.
PFC Funding II Business Model:
- All collection activities performed by one agency (PFC)
- Accounts are never resold. The client maintains control over who collects from their consumers
- PFC Funding II facilitates a direct collection agency relationship, to which the client is accustomed
- Same effective, yet consumer friendly, approach as used when collecting on a contingency basis
- Non-recourse program with the ability to buy accounts back if needed
Advantages of PFC Funding II
- Immediate Capital Infusion at Closing
- Return on Delinquent A/R is Known Up Front
- Professional and Ethical Collection Efforts are Employed
- Healthcare Debt Will Not Be Resold